Full Tech Episode 16: Whats a Netflix? Has been released!!!
The latest episode Whats a Netflix was recorded Thursday the 5th!
With new Co-Host Sgt. Risner we are leading the charge on many topics in the tech and gaming world!
Don’t forget this is always going to be a battle of the Old Vs. New generation!
Whats a Netflix? Topics:
- Blessious Shouting out KN Sort of.
- State of Quake Champions from Old school and New School
- New Tier for Netflix – https://www.theverge.com/2018/7/4/17534242/netflix-new-ultra-subscription-tier-price-4k-hdr-streaminig-testing
- Apple Doing something useful for once? – https://techcrunch.com/2018/06/29/apple-is-rebuilding-maps-from-the-ground-up/
- Banks still not updating ATM software – https://www.huffingtonpost.in/2018/06/26/atms-could-be-hacked-because-banks-havent-updated-windows-despite-5-years-of-warnings_a_23468813/
- Old School Nintendo Vs Sega which one did you like better [Old Vs. New battle!]
Where to listen
Really google is the only place you should listening too that or Stitcher!
As much as I hate iTunes it is still the #1 place to listen to podcasts. So FULL TECH is on iTunes for that very reason.
Although on your iPhone now you can just install google podcasts! I highly recommend just getting an android but we will leave that up for discussions on the podcast!
Don’t want to use any of the above options you can always just listen to it directly from the page!
There is also the cool page where you can listen to all of them in a row if you would like!
Got a topic?
Reach out on Twitter or even leave a comment on the website. We check everything daily!
Ask your questions and be sure to follow for all the great podcast that KN produces!
Communicate live and play games with us on our amazing discord gaming community!
Head over to the gaming page and see if we play any of the games you like!
You are going to need a great pair of headphones to listen to all those podcasts with why not get a great pair of off amazon and support KN!
Creator of Kentuckynerd.com and possibly the nerdiest person in the state of Kentucky.